Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Have Realized that


I have realized many things in my life especially from last couple of months which i am describing below:-

1) Lonilier you feel, lonilier the world makes you feel

2) Words had hurt me more than, the wounds i had suffered in life

3) Broader the smile, deeper may be the wound inside

4) No matters how many times i pray, i only get what i rightfully deserve

5) When i am ecstatic about something, there are never enough people to share it with

6) A face is not as important, as it is made to believe

7) One person misery, another person merriment

8) Every relationship has an expiry date

9) I am better when I am silent

10) Smiling all the time can really hurt

11) Always trust on people can be dangerous

12) Tears convey more than what words can ever say


So you can feel the facts of life which you also facing. Feel the difference.

No comments: