Friday, October 31, 2008

Research papers


Dear Readers,
         Always think positive and be optimistic. This is not only a word for me which also I have written on the top of my blog. This is atctually i feel and believe. From september 07 to October 08, Bangalore gave me a immense pleasure in every field. I never seen such changes ever in my life. After coming to Bangalore I really achieved many things. And for me any Achievents is countless. You cant count ur achievements, you can only feel. Achievents only comes from ur Soft work not hard work. Soft work means Smarter work rather than hard work. And here the word comes "Quality and Quantity". So be qualitative not quantative. Thats wt I have done in my last couple of months. I have submitted lots of Research Paper and Selected in two of them. Here is the details:-
1) AIMS International Confrence for"Entrepreneurship"
2) GJIMT National Confrence for " Managing Innovation in Business Enterprise"

So you read the full article here "Entrepreneurship"

No comments: